I have to say making a card for someone special was easy, because you have all the inspiration you need. In my case i made a Thank You card for a friend :)). thanking her for all the Fun filled memories we shared together. I had fun doing it, in such little time only. Hoping she would like it.At first i was planning to make a valentine card but i dont know whom to give it to. So i decided to make a "Thank You"card instead.
Now, im planning to give the card to a special friend of mine. Hope she'll like it as much as I do. She has been my closest friend since i was a little girl were "buddies" we share secrets together and attend sleepover parties for fun. Finally im done with the card all i need to do is give it to her personally :)
THEA! CUTE TO THE MAX! :DD
ReplyDeletei love it!!!
ReplyDelete